From:
Shannon Shaffer 1995 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 12:55:27 -35900
Attn:  [log in to unmask]
I just wanted to write and thank you for your support, I am still having a
difficult time with my loss of Whodini, but I am getting better.  I just had
a few other concerns.  Since we didn't have an autopsy of Whodini, we are
just going by assumption that he died of heart failure (that's what the
vet's said).  I just wanted to make sure and reassure myself that there
wasn't anything that I did that could have caused this...right.  I just need
to hear someone else tell me that instead of telling myself.  Also, I wanted
to let you know that the $ for WhiteFang is on it's was...it is only $5.00,
but after last week that is all I can afford right now.  REMEMBER: Put it in
Whodini's name. :)  Also, I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to
start or get into, ANimal care, I am a college graduate and am much more
interested than I realized in helping animals.

Sincerely,
Shannon Shaffer
Elementary Ed./Physical Education Major
Jamestown, ND