From:
Lolli Pop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 17:46:36 -0700
Hello all,
I too want to thank my furbabies (and of course, the person who "licked
the stamp and was tall enough to put it in the mailbox") for my Mother's
Day Card.  I came home to that, AND a dozen roses from my kids (what a
WONDERFUL boyfriend I have!).  Both are on my dresser so I can see them
when I first wake up.  I had to add poor forgotten Clyde to the list of
babies underneath, but he can't read so he didn't notice it when I took
it into the room, waved it around like a madwoman, and woke each and
every one of the babies up to thank them.  It made my day, and I certainly
appreciate it.  Thanks a bunch!

Ellen and Crew (Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus, Cujo, Chaos, Clyde, Grandma,
Bandit, Smokey, MollyCat...missing Bear)