From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:30:42 -0500
Hee Hee, if you only ate baby food, how do you think your breath would
smell.  Wow I know the feeling.  Silveretta has only eaten baby food since
July 1999, that's 2 1/2 years.  And talk about bad breath,,,woo woo.  And
those baby poos, they are something else.  But all is not lost.  I tried
many times to get her back onto regular ferret food, but to no avail.  But
recently, a friend suggested that I get a coffee bean grinder and use that
to make a powder of the Total Ferret.  Never thought of that.  I had tried
using a rolling pin, smashing the food, tried soaking it in water to get
it mushy.....and all I ever got was stares from SIlveretta.  AHHH, but
with the TP ground to a powder, and I do mean powder, I mix it with her
baby food.........and......every day I put a little more in it, and every
day her poos get more normal looking and even her breath (no doesn't smell
good) might be a bit better.

You got to love these wonderful furrys.

Come see our ferrets...
www.geocities.com/huronna