From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 22:49:16 -0500
Hello all,
It is me again.I just wanted to share my new ferret page.It is still in the
works,but I think I may have some good info for the newbies.I put some of
your links on it so people can get to your site from mine.If you have a
problem with that email me and I will take you off.If you want to be put on
it,email me and I will put you on.I made this site for the pet stores in my
area.I gave them this newsletter addy and another one in this area for the
customers that but a ferret,so at least they have some way of getting info.
The store I bought from didn't give me any info on my ferret and If I can
save one ferret from going to a shelter than this web page will be worth
it.If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know thanks.

Jen & Perry "Werry"(mom is this my web page??)

http://ww2.esn.net/~bossman/ferret.htm