From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:04:52 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick or angeled crinkle-sack critters...

Taz is a spaz...literally!  I buy paper towel in the six-pack size.  When
the bag is empty, I put it on the floor for the ferts to fool around in.
It makes a wonderful rustling sound, which just sends poor Taz into
second-heaven!  He also loves to leaf-surf when we go on our walks.  He
constantly moves amongst the leaves, keeping up a continous cacophony of
sound!

This morning, he had gotten all three of the plastic bags that typically
inhabit the floor in the kitchen, into a pile in front of the washing
machine in the laundry room.  The fert food resides in a cabinet above the
washer (I *have* to put it up there...they can teleport to every other part
of the house!), so I have to step on the bags and otherwise make them move.
Taz started leaping and jumping and grabbing my leg with his paws and
dooking like mad (he usually only dooks when terrorizing the cat)!

Even when I got off the bags and stopped making the noise, he didn't let
up, bouncing and caroming off things in the kitchen and living room, as I
fed the rest of the Rodeo Clowns (R).  He stopped only long enough for me
to fill food dishes and get water bottles emptied, cleaned and re-filled.
Then it started up again!  I sat down in front of the television to watch a
bit of news before heading out for the day and he started jumping up on my
back, grabbing my arms in all four paws and play-nipping me (not really
grabbing skin, but acting like it was trying to) and dooking and acting
like a total nut!

When it was time for me to leave for work, he ran to the door ahead of me,
spun around to face me and "struck a pose", daring me to open that door!
I picked him up and put him on an end table near the door and he started
dancing and jumping up and down and just went wild!!!  I got the door open
and almost got it closed again after getting through it, when he came
dashing out the tiny opening and almost made it to the sidewalk!  I had
to do some quick moving to scoop him up and keep ahold of him long enough
to get him back in the door!

I just hope he has this much energy when I get home.  I would *love* to
take him for a walk when he has this much energy.  He is so much fun when
he wants to get down and walk on his own four feet...sniffing everything,
leaf-surfing, beetle-chasing and looking cross-eyed at the neighbors! :)

Todd and the (Taz, Spaz...same thing!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc
http://users.success.net/toddl/