From:
Leia Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:11:53 -0600
The best thing I have found at removing ferret and dog odor is odorzout.
After treating the spot twice with the granules my kids don't use the
bathroom there anymore, and there is no lingering odor left in the
carpet.  My husband can't remeber where he bought the product at but you
can go to the website www.88stink.com I use the all purpose granules, and
have not tryed the one for pets.  The one for pets says that you can put
it in litter boxes, and even directly on your pet, but I prefer the one
to put on the carpets, because I don't want my kids directly expossed to
cleaners.

Leia and the kids, Shivers, Geesion, Trouble, Ivan,
and our baby Misceif who has recently went to the bridge.