From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 07:31:48 -0700
Miss Bee here, boy do I love to chase him (he had me pinned under the
counter and I couldn't get out), he just lope along ahead of me.  This
boy has a fetish about plastic bottle whether it is full or empty.  Our
Mom and Dad has this black bag hanging on this metal thing.  Steward
just climbs right in and start snorkeling in the bottles.  He is well
loved here, he sleeps with Mom when she is sleeping in the living room
where the AC is.  Boy it is hot here on the island!  I think Stu is
happy here, such a handsome boy!

BCMarie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets on Vancouver Island