From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 10:22:16 -0400
Hi again.  I was hoping someone could recommend a great ferret vet in the
Auburn/Worcester Massachusetts area as well as an emegency hospital or
clinic that perhaps has 24-hour-a-day care if needed.  We will be moving
from Newton, MA (one town west of Boston, for those that don't know) and
while I think Dr. Yvonne Oppenheim has been great despite never having had
to go there (word of mouth and she's been great on the phone when I've had
??), I don't want to have to travel 45 minutes (if there's no traffic) if
I can avoid it, especially in an emergency, heaven forbid.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dooks!

-April, Shawn, Nicodemus and Finnegan