From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:59:04 -0500
Let me intorduce everyone ( in the shelter that is) not enough room for the
pets on this page!

*(We will be announcing a NEW foster grandparent program-- to help care for
these little refugees of life!!!  A bi -monthly foster update newsletter is
forthcoming!!!  For more information feel free to email!!!)

4-5 Yr. old Banditu F - MF advanced adrenal nearly bald-- and hormonal
stress to the max!!!  Surgery scheduled for 1/29).

4-5 Yr old Babi F - MF early adrenal - will start on adrenal glandular
support protocol - (surgery scheduled for 1/29)

5 yr old Bandit F - MF lymphoma

Additionally we have (in house-- )

Missy  5 yr old F- MF  in good  shape
Lulu 5 yr old F MF - adrenal left removed - bi lateral diagnosis
June  5 yr old F - MF (adrenal/ splenectomy performed 1/23/98)
Storm 5 yr old-- MF- successful surgery to remove benign cysts
Brodie 5 yr old M - MF  low energy ferret
Munchkin 4 yr old NON MF late alter ferret-- thinks she is a person-- does
not accept other ferrets!
Ewok - 5 1/2 yr. old M MF Late alter ( lab ferret)  Cardiomyopathy
Bear- 5 yr old NON  MF late alter- early stage lymphoma patient
Dierdre- 1 3/4 yr old NON MF -- soon to be altered and adopted ( entered with
suspected aplastic anemia) responding well to treatments!!!
Pewt -  5 yr. old M -MF probable insulinoma
Popeye - 5 yr old M - MF adrenal
Rocky Rocketman - 5 yr. old M MF - going strong

and out of house Hospices are:

(Charlonne House -  Jaffrey,NH)

Snowball
Celia
Wildcard
Anna
Dark One ( Shadow)
Gandalf
PJ ( Plain Jane boy)
Willy
Spaz
Mandy

At FerretHaven - Concord, NH

5-6 Yr. old Arafat M - MF with a cataract on the left eye-- but a sweetie!
5 yr old Digger M- MF mast cell tumors on mid section

In NY-

Frankie T, Jr.
Daisy
& adopted shelter star "Gabriel"

At Morningside Home in Merrimack:

Prince M MF nearly 5 yrs cardiomyopathy - left adrenal removed
Abby F MF- 4 1/2 yrs. adrenal symptomatic
Cleo F MF- 4 1/2 yrs. (fibroma removed from tail)
"I've got Troubles"  4-5 Yr old M MF- who adopted, resides at this special
home!
McKenzie-- a shelter kid with chronic gastirc ulcers-- by far the best catch
of the day at 4 years!!!  Welcome to your final home sweet boy!

Morgan Home- NN. Swanzey NH
Bo- 8 1/2 yrs old MF silver mitt - overall healthy-- and old man though!!
Skittles - 4.5 yrs - attitudinal gal - doing fine!
Georgie - 5 yr old MF drk sable - possible adrenal - lousy coat!

As you can see keeping on top of all these kids -- including doing surgery
assists, is stretching it to the limits--, but they are all so sweet!

We sure could use a few volunteers, but until then -- Please drop us a
line-- shelter Mom will probably not have much time for anything for a
biT!!!

Let's make MORE SOUP--Ready guys???

"Aw shucks-- Mom,, I wanna play-- can't you skip the soup today???"

Ewok