From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:30:54 EDT
Hmm, could you maybe have a contest so that we could win such a prize or
donate one said squeezie prostrate to SOS to auction and bid off?  lol.
Now you know, I'm typing so fast, it sounds like morse code in here
because I can't wait to get off and tell my husband about the box you
had and all the prizes everywhere in your home.

So you've raised your insanity goals from the last time we spoke
Alexandria?  You were aspiring to talk to Jesus if you ever lost your
mind.  That's not good enough huh?  Now you are conspiring of ways to
amuse your sick self in a hospital and want to drive the treating doctors
into checking in as roommates?

If you'd come to a dang symposium Miss Alex, we could split a depakote or
sumthin!  LOLOL.

Wolfy