From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:28:59 -0500
Another year has begun, the holidays are over. The Christmas Giving
Tree was a huge success here at the ferret farm. The fur kids made out
like bandits as they have year after year. If we had the information to
do so; pictures and thank you's have gone out to the Santa's that chose
our fur kids. If you sent the kids something and you did not get a
thank you and pictures please email us at [log in to unmask]
and let us know; we will rectify that oversight.

There were two fur babies chosen from the Giving Tree that left for
Rainbow Bridge before their gifts arrived, those Santa's having chosen
Missy and Jesse were notified that their fur kids left for Rainbow
Bridge, the Santa's were given the option to have me return the gift
box to them, or they could choose a new fur kid to receive the gift
box. The Santa's opted to have me choose a couple of kids that were
not on the Giving Tree to give the gifts too. Thank you for loving my
fur kids as much as I do!

The Santa's not only sent gifts to the fur kids they included our mum
too. The gifts that came to mum were thoughtful, useful, yummy and
wonderful. Thank you for including mum this Christmas Season.

I could not do what I do without all the people that care about me and
the fur kids; without the occasional email checking on us, reminding
us that we are on the minds of others, the blankies, treats and things
that you all sent to make the fur kids happy, healthy and well cared
for. The special toys the kids requested, the extras in the boxes to
include the kids that did not get put on the giving tree, you are the
hero's, you are the reason this shelter is still successfully running,
you are the reason these kids that come here, get a second, third or
fourth chance at a happy loving life.

Thank you for all the loving caring emails and cards, the ferretone,
blankets, sacks, toys, treats, gift cards, money on our performance
foods account, gluten free food for mum, for all you do to help me
keep these fuzz butts in the things they want and need!

Lastly this shelter sends kudos's to Kris and his helpers for making
the Giving Tree happen, without them there would be no Giving Tree, no
toys, treats and blankies, or extras to all the shelters out there
doing what they love to do.

So thank you Kris and all his Santa's helpers for making it happen
another year, we salute you for all you do!

Brenda and all the fur kids that live here.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video