From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 18:16:17 -0400
Many people e-mailed me to ask for a picture of the 12 hour old baby
ferts, and I did respond to each and every person with a copy of that
pic.  Yet there is a real problem among some of our members and that is
a failure to use proper anti virus software and DAT file/subscriptions.

I did get at least three people that had a virus attached to their e-mail
to me.  My Norton caught it and deleted the attached virus but apparently
there are those who are not using an antivirus program, and if they are
they are not up to date on DAT files so the program won't find the virus.

There is AVG, a free anti virus program that will update automatically,
and of course Norton which is the very best and that needs to be updated
with current DAT files.

If you are not up to date, then you need to renew your subscription or
buy a newer version that comes with a year free subscription.  Help
protect us all by protecting yourself!

The 4 ferts still alive are doing ok, so far.  Keep your dooks crossed
!!!

Gordon and Byte-me