From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 06:35:02 -0500
I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words and support.  I'm just
too busy with the care of our tribe to answer all e-mails directly so let
me do it here.

Bebe finally ate a meal on her own out of the feeder!  That's the first time
in weeks.  She's getting extra love and attention to help her through losing
Demon.  She can now be found sleeping with the other girls now that Demon is
gone.

Monster is still caged seperately, the girls attack him if I try to
re-introduce him to the cage.  I'm trying to avoid that stress until they
are all stronger.  We let the healthier ones out for a short play period
yesterday.  Monster beat each one up seperately so the play period was cut
short.  It seems he's trying to replace Demon as top male.  When Bebe is
healthier I know she will try to re-establish herself as alpha ferret,
another war to come.  Now an update:

Bebe: Took her first meal on her own in weeks.  Starting to gain back weight
on duck-soup.  Not quite wide-eyed when awake.  Sleeps most of the time.

Monster: Eats on his own 95% of the time.A little bit thinner then normal,
bit full of *iss and vineger when awake.

Terrorist: Eats on her own 95% of the time.  She's still thin but gaining
back weight.  She's still sleeping more then normal, but wide-eyed and
frisky when awake.

Meme: Eats on her own 90% of time.She's very thin but gaining back
weight.She's very wide-eyed and awake a normal amount of time.  She's also
trying to fly again (NONOBADFERRET will be back in FLO action soon).

Chewbakka: He breezed through ECE.  He has been normal for weeks and even
gained weight through the ordeal!

Dutchess: She was the ECE carrier.  She is healthy as a horse.

We're still not back to normal, but there is finally a light at the end of
the tunnel.

--
Mikki & Dee
and the Wizzlebee Family