From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:14:36 -0400
Hi everyone,
On Friday night I brought home a sweet baby girl who I've named Monsoon.
She was adopted from West Valley Wuzzles here in Phoenix.  She is a
little sable who had her tail nipped off by her mom's grooming when she
was a few days old.  She looks like a miniature bear.  Monsoon was born
a few days after my CJ passed in May.  I would like to think that maybe
they passed each other at the bridge.  Maybe he told her about the cute
faces and poses to make while begging for a raisin.  When I introduced
her to some of the toys my guys like to play with, she made herself right
at home.  I sat on the floor and watched her play and dook happily.
Tears welled up in my eyes as I watched her.  I remember doing the same
thing with CJ when he was first brought home back in 1996.  Monsoon even
looks like CJ a bit.  A few months ago I felt so much pain, and now that
pain has come full circle and I am filled with so much joy.  Monsoon and
I have bonded very much over the weekend.  She's not too sure of my other
two yet, and they of her.  Around the time CJ passed, there were all
these morning doves in the yard.  I have not seen them in awhile.
Yesterday morning I held Monsoon and we looked out the window.  Perched
on the wall surrounding the back yard were two morning doves.  And so it
begins; the circle of life.

I would like to thank Jaimie Wolf, Christa Brock, Kim Fox, Joanne
Ruffner, and so many others that sent cards or offered support when I
was grieving CJ's death.  I would also like to thank Julie Groninga for
Monsoon.  I can tell she's going to be a real Momma's Girl already.

Jennifer, Cindy, Pete, & Monsoon in AZ
(& CJ from Heaven)