From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:11:02 EST
I received a call Wed.  evening from a woman wanting to adopt a male or
female fert around 3 years of age.  Yesterday, after a lengthy illness of
insulinoma (and former adrenalectomy) Melissa had to put down her 8 year
old ferret, and her 3 year old male ferret needs a new buddy.  I talked
with her at length, and she seems like a good fert mom - all the right
answers to care and handling impromtu quiz.

Please call or email me asap if you have a male or female bud to adopt
within age range of 2.5-3.5 within NC or reasonable transport range!

Shari Gunter
w 919-872-1174 (Raleigh)
h 919-231-3222
Club Contact