From:
Cam and Trijntje <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 21:02:03 -0400
We have a method that we really feel is humane - the best for both us and
the dying feret.  It is now an absolute must that the ferret is put to
sleep, like he/she is having surgery.  They don't seem to mind the mask
too much maybe because they are so sick that there is no fight left in
them.  When they are sound asleep, they get a needle in the heart.  I
can't stand to see them suffer and so far, this has been the best method.

Trijntje Miller