From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:22:08 -0500
HI, all.  I was going through the Giving Tree to doublecheck what I need
for the ferrets I am being Santa to (don't worry those of you that I
committed to-I'm mailing stuff out very soon!), and I was sad to see that
there are still a few babies that need Santas, especially on the last
pages.  Don't let them have a Christmas without something special,
especially just 'cause they're on the last pages-they're not any less
special, they just got listed in that order!

Please help make these babies' lives a little brighter-you don't have to
celebrate Christmas!  You don't have to be Christian, just compassionate!
I know money is tight for many of us-I'm especially broke right now with
just buying our first house, paying for a wedding and adopting two needy
ferts on top of my other two boys, but I felt it was important.  I'm
spending a little less on the less-necessary presents for friends and
family and letting them know that I am donating more to needy causes as
part of my Christmas present to them.

Collect your pennies and sponsor a needy animal!

-April

http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree

I think the ADV Giving Tree ferts are all sponsored now, but several would
like donations in their names and all could benefit from the research
funding, etc!

http://www.mkaresq.com/adv1.htm