From:
Eunice Keely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:29:19 EST
Like I said yesterday I sure am learning alot reading FML.  Thanks for all
the info on the drinking water.  I have two small fish ponds in my
backyard.  When I take Calvin outside, he loves to stick his head under the
water.  Also I always let him drink out of the ponds.  YIKES!  Won't do
that anymore!  You may have saved my Calvin from getting very ill.

We went on a trip out of state and I did carry jugs of home water.  I
wanted to be on the safe side.  Up north he has drank out of lakes and the
river.  He should not be drinking out of any of those places????  Boy do I
feel stupid.  Thanks,

Eunice Keely
      Calvin ( might stay in her cage tonight mom . . . . .
HIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS)
      Gypsy ( you can grab my neck a little but stay off my back)