From:
mark hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:55:29 -0500
I'm very pleased to say that once again my ferrets have proven their
weight is nothing equal to the caring they can express.  I'm typing
one-handed because lizzy-liz, a 1-year old blaze, has decided to nap on
my arm, which is in a "broken-arm" position (although my arm is fine).
She is getting serious cuddle time.  She asked to be picked up to the
seat I am sitting in, and started napping first on my shoulder, and
now finally, with occasional yawning and repositioning, to the current
position.  And now, opps!  She had an itch and ran off.

Oh well.

Later,
Mark h.