From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:55:29 -0700
Hello?  Hello?  Anybody home?  Hee hee.  Me so cute.  Me wanna tell ya
that I gotz my own webpage to talk about SOS eBays.

Dhats right!  I get to do dhe SOS eBays from now on!  YIPEEE!  I gonna
get to talk a lot now.  Dhen again I think I was always talkin'..

This time the eBays up right now are to help FerretWise Shelter.  If'n
you go to da website you will find all da information you need to help
them and get some really nice collectable items made and donated by Ms.
Lisette.

http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/PrincessPepperEBAY.html

Peeeaassee won't you help?  They REALLY NEEDS HELP!!!!!!

Luvz & Hugz,
Princess Pepper
<http://www.supportourshelters.org/>