Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 20:52:21 -0500
I've been reading this list for a while, but this is my first post so
please don't flame me if it's a FAQ.

My sister's ferret Reba has been drinking beer.  She punched a hole in a can
and drank it under a bed while she and her roommate were out. She also steals
any half-empty cups, cans, etc. While the obvious solution for ending this
"problem" is to remove all the beer from the room, I'd like to know if drinking
alcohol is dangerous for ferrets. She seems to be fine after drinking it, just
a little woozy.

--Heather