Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:43:00 -0400
Okay, now I can admit that I don't think the movie was as good as the
first.  The second was okay as well.  I found it to leave a lot out of
detail.  As to the ferret, for those whom are upset.  The movie is rated
PG.  Yet I did take my 3yrs, 4.5yrs and 11yr old kids to it.  I've also
read the books and knew the story line.  They enjoyed the movie and
curled up to us during the scarey parts.  They caught on to the ferret
after it was said to be a ferret that was being fed.  My son, the 4.5 yr
old, summed it up!!!

"We eat cows and chickens.  Cats eat mice.  Bears eat fish (from Brother
Bear movie recently watched).  Ferrets are eaten by the bird-horse thing
(refering to the Harry Potter movie).  But not our ferrets right mommy,
just the ones that live in the woods.  Just like the Bear and the fish,
not the ones in the house only in the woods."

Then the 3 yr old followed it with.  "can we get a bird-horse thing?"
I did tell him we have enough with our fish and ferrets and them!

Hey, it's the food chain.  Sorry, but that is my opinion and everyone is
allowed one and obviously my son saw it that way too.  I can't wait till
the next one comes out!!

Em