From:
Rachael Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:03:48 -0400
Canadian ferret lovers,

I have just moved to Toronto, and I am searching for a great ferret
vet. The ferret aid society has recommended 3 hospitals I might try,
and I plan to call each and ask about their experience with treating
fuzzies.

However, if anyone has any personal recommendations for vets in the
GTA (we have a car and don't mind a drive to get the best care for
our babies), I would really love to hear them.

Conversely, if you have any vets you think I should avoid, that
information would be very helpful too. Feel free to contact me offlist.
My email address is in the sig.

Thanks so much!

--
Rachael Harrison, Ph.D.