Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:03:26 -0500
Breaking out of "lurk" mode to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy
Hannuka, a blessed Kwanzaa, or a very merry Yule solstice (a little
late).  Sending best wishes to all, especially Peg Francisco, Tara
Radford, all of the CMF group, everyone of the F.E.R.T. group, Kat
Parsons <waving to you way out west>, Kay Amrine, Wolfy and Sean (and
you are both in my prayers) and all the Colburns.  Without you all,
and others I know I have missed, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Sending fuzzy hugs and dooks to all.

Brightest Blessings,

Brenda S., Socrates, Sebastian and Sammy
Missing Lady, Max, and Rocky at the Bridge