From:
Kim Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:16:33 -0800
It is with a heavy heart and a tear stained face that I have to report
that our poor Hitch crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Monday. He made it
through surgery, but during post-op, his poor little heart just
stopped. I apologize for not sending this update sooner, but as you can
hopefully understand, this has not only hit me, as his caretaker hard,
it hit our entire organization hard. Hitch was just a very special
little guy and everybody fell in love with him. We would like to thank
everyone for their thoughts, prayers, emails, kind words, gifts, and
most importantly, the donations toward his vet care. Your kindness
truly leaves me speechless. Thank you.

KIm Pace and all members of the Kansas City Ferret Hotline