From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:52:44 -0500
Hi.  Does anyone know where I can get some scrub shirts with ferrets on
them?  I have a few catalogs from work and it blows my mind that there
are four million with cats and dogs and bunnies, and you can even get
them with _flying pigs_ and dragons, but no ferrets, the third most
common pet in America!!!!  I need to order some scrub shirts for myself
soon and would really like at least one of them to have ferts on it.  Do
any of the vets out there have any ideas?

-April