From:
Sally Filler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:37:42 -0800
We are talking about a high quality educational, ***FUN***, I repeat FUN
magazine here that helps ferrets, not Business Weekly.  Do you not want
to laugh at their ferrets advice and stories again?  Do you not want more
information on how to be a better ferret parent?  Do you not want others
to become better informed about ferrets in a entertaining way?  Let's all
back off and let them have some space before they get so discouraged and
never want to create for our enjoyment again.

Sally, Kiwi and Crisco.