From:
Debbie Les <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 23:42:36 -0400
I would like to thank those of you who have responded so far with donations
for Deb's T-shirt.  In the week since we announced the shirts, we have had 5
These will be limited so when they're gone ... they're gone.  We will be
taking a small quantity to the show this Saturday.  Hopefully we will get a
good response.  100% of the profits benefit Kodo and the GLFA Legal Action
Fund.

If anyone can contact Richard E. White of the San Antonio Area Ferret
Enthusiasts, I would like to get his phone #.  He ordered 4 shirts but Bob
misplaced his address and size requests.  I would like to fill his order as
soon as possible.  He also made a wonderful donation.  Thanks Richard.

Dave & Deb
GLFA

PS Bob told me that WNEM will be telivising a segment at the show on
Saturday (around 3:00 PM).

[Moderator's note: Six more Kodo posts at the end of this issue.  BIG]