Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 18:38:06 -0400
I've always been told that ferrets can't see that far.  Their eye sight just
won't permit it.  If this is true, (i'm not all that sure anymore) then how
far a distance can a ferret see?  I found out yesterday tha my kids can see
at least 15 to 20 feet.  They saw their Auntie Sharon's new ceiling fans
from the sliding glass door and we deathly afraid.

Also, for teeth cleaning purposes, do ferrets have to be premedicated if
they have heart conditions or insulinoma, or any other health condition for
that matter?

BTW, the kids had a wonderful time and so did the humans yesterday.  Tony
was so happy to share with his sisters the wonderful friends he found when
he was lost last winter.  This was the first time that Rosie and Maxie ever
got to play outside in the sunshine.  I was so happy for them.  Lets all
pray that they will have the chance to play outside anytime they want to.
Maybe the next few months AB 363 will pass.

Have a great week all, I'm going to the Bay Area and won't be around so have
a pleasant one.

Sincerely,
Lisa Mancilla