From:
Faith Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:51:38 PST
First off I want to thank everyone for their kind suggestions.  I started
incorporating in different pieces of them.  I was almost in tears this
morning.  I usually give loves and hugs to the gang while I'm getting ready
for work.  For the first time, she got out of her hammy and waited for hers.
Her eyes looked more brighter.  I think we might just be on to something.  I
hope the weight starts coming on soon.  It's great to have a forum such as
this.  Thanks all and BIG

Faith Hood