From:
jerry & marsha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:20:23 +0000
Hi FMLers,
We have 2 girls out of a rescue shelter and they are NOT eating or drinking
unless forced, do ferrets starve themselves?  We have had these girls for
almost a month now and have had them to the vet.  They are getting .25ml
Clavamox twice daily and we are using Vitasol in the water supply and I am
making "mush" per instructions from the shelter lady.  They get that, forced
mostly, 3 to 4 times a day.  They sleep ALL the time!!!  We have 5 other
ferts in our house, happy, bouncy, live wires.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appriciated!  You can post in the FML or
e-mail us directly at [log in to unmask]  This is a new experience for
us and we've never had a fert not eat.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Marsha & Jerry   Verrrry worried fert parents!