From:
Lynne D Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:25:18 -0500
One of my fuzzies' favorite toys is a small round laundry basket.  They like
to gnaw on the indestructible plastic.  They like to drop their toys inside
and get them out.  They like me to drop the basket upside down on top of
them.  They enjoy rolling in the basket on its side.  But Chuck developed a
laundry basket addiction last night.  He was lying on his back in the
laundry basket, and I decided to give it a little spin.  When I stopped
turning the basket ('cause I immediately got motion sick), he was still on
his back, relaxed and happy, and clearly wanted me to do it again.  I kept
spinning it until I was truly feeling queasy and had to stop.  This did not
please Chuck.  Instead of getting out of the basket, he remained on his back
and started scooting his butt around like he could make the basket turn on
his own.  Of course, he couldn't, but it was very funny to watch.

All of my guys like to be gently swung in bags.  Okay, some of them like to
be wildly swung in bags.  I hope this doesn't make them demented or me evil.
If I pick up a bag with ferrets in it, swing it a few times, and then put it
back down, they won't get out of it.  They wait inside until I swing them
again.  If I pick up the bag, they come running.  (These are not shopping
bags, but the crinkly cloth bags pet stores sell for cats.  My fuzzies sleep
in them and play hard in them.  They're washable and last for years.)

Ferretz Rule,
Lynne and the gang of 8 ("We wanna ride Space Mountain -- Mom, you can take
a dramamine tablet and take us, cantcha?")