From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:48:23 -0800
Woa, I was busy today.  I had a double arrival.  From the glow at the end
of the bridge emerged Meeko and Scue.  When they walked up to me, I saw
that they had brought some special things with them.  Meeko was dragging
his nighty bed with his favorite socks stuffed inside.  Scue had a really
cute thing tucked into the sleeper that was being drug behind.  I asked
if I could see, and Scue said, "Sure!" Scue was all too proud to show off
the prize possession ... a fish.  I admired it for quite a bit.  I wish I
had a fish!  How neat is that?!  I also asked if I could smell Meeko's
socks.  Boy, they were nice socks.

I took them to sleep sack valley and they got their sleepers secured
there.  They decided that's where they wanted to sleep that night.  Then
we took off for a tour of the place.  They sure were talkative!  I've
never heard so much talking.  I guess that they were excited about
everything they were seeing.

Finally, the talking died down a bit.  Then an eerie silence came over
them.  I asked what was wrong, and Scue said that they missed their
mommy.  They told me how sweet their mommy was and about how much fun it
was with her at their old home.  Meeko told me that their mommy has a
wonderful laugh.  That's when I said that could be remedied!  I told them
to follow me, and we loped off to the reflecting pond.  I explained that
they could see their mommy and friend Freebee any time they wanted.  Any
time.  And how ever much they wanted.  They said good, because that would
be very often.  Next, I told them that they can hear their mommies'
laughter.  And I showed them how to put their ear to the clouds and how
to listen very, very carefully.  I told them she isn't laughing very
much right now, but she will again!

And they will be ready!

Sandee