From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:14:24 -0700
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write this thank you to all the ferret
lovers/owners who sent condolences, prayers, and kind thoughts to me and
Kathryn for the loss of our precious Sno.  It's been really hard losing
one that's been a part of our lives for seven years.  Sno was such a
brave little girl.  I still find it hard to believe she's really gone.
You all have been so wonderful through this hard loss.  Thank you, each
and everyone of you.  The kind words really do help.

Christa

"Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hands....."

Scarlet Begonias..... R. Hunter & J. Garcia