Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:47:37 -0400
Dear Alex,
I just finished reading your latest column in Ferrets Magazine online.
And I'm so wowed. Im blown away because to my knowledge (and please
forgive me if I am wrong) no other author in Ferrets Magazine history
thought of writing about this. But you did. Even if it was no your
idea, you chose to do it and no one could have written it better. The
topic is so OBVIOUS. So .. part of all of our lives. Yet it never
dawned us to pay tribute to it or the people involved before. You did
us all in the ferret community a great honor by reflecting on this and
presenting it so beautifully to the public. Somehow, without giving
names, you thoughtfully did name and include everyone.

I so enjoyed the many gifts and gestures that you shared with the
reader. It was inspiring. Among others, I saw my friends Kat
Parsonsand Rebecca McFarlane?specifically recounted in in the story.
It made me cry.

Your bobsy twin,
Wolfy

Read Alexandras story here: