From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 14:57:34 -0400
I am sorry to say that due to circumstances beyond my control it is
necessary for me to find new homes for my four fuzzbutts.  They are all
males, neutered, with one also being descented.  They are all very
friendly and love cuddling.

I would prefer that they not go into a shelter but get adopted by private
owners.  I can supply a cage if anyone wants to take two at a time.  I have
two cages....

Anyone interested, be aware that I am located in Southwestern Ontario,
approx. half an hours drive from London.

Thank you,
Manfred