From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:18:08 -0700
OKay, master herbalist,

I gotta question for yas.  I use tea tree oil on myself as well as
patchouli, grapeseed, and mugwort oils for various purposes.  My mom put
patchouli (mixed with olive) oil on her dog's stitches when she ( the
dog, not my mom) got spayed and said it helped the healing process.  I
find the tea tree oil is a great insect repellent and was wondering if I
could dab some on the ferrets as a flea deterrent?  Is tea tree oil too
aromatic to be used on fuzzbutts?  Also, while I'm thinking of the
patchouli oil thing, my pet rat is having a tumor removed today.  Would I
be able to do something like what my mom did to the rat?  Would it help
her?

Thanks in advance if you can help.

christine
and the Business (Mab and Dustbin)
the Mischief (Nina, Marg-Rat, and Skidmark)
and the Pride (Alexander, and Rodan)