From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:38:07 -0400
Hello.  I use Totally Ferret, 8 in 1 Ultimate, and Superior Choice.  I've
occasionally had it get stuck on the roof of my ferrets mouth also.  I
don't like the pellet shaped kibbles, because it looks too much like the
litter pellets (and I don't want my fuzzies eating that!).  Just wanted
to let you know that your fuzzies aren't the only ones.  Maybe we should
all send a suggestion to the kibble companies, although I'm not sure how
responsive they would be.

It's ridiculous how many ferret products (sugary fruit treats, rubber
balls) are not appropriate for ferrets!

Risa