From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:05:11 -0600
WOW and WOW again!  I just have to brag a bit here and let everyone on
the FML know about someone wonderful!  I almost cried today when I got
a box of hammies from BJ Brown.  They were beautiful, totally amazing!
I have to say that she can run circles around all those corporate (read
"cheaply made") hammie makers.  These look like they'll last forever!

Thank you so much, the kids are enjoying them right now and you have made
my day!  It's so nice to know that there are still some wonderful and
talented people out there willing to share their abilities!  If I ever
need another hammie I know who I'm going to ask!

Have a wonderful day all!
Melissa