From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:43:57 -0700
Funny you should bring this up!! I've been feeding my fuzzy's the 8and
1 Ultimate and Natural Gold. They started on Marshall's, (yuck) but I
do have to admit, when they were on the marshall's they did VERY WELL.
No oder either. But since I have them on the Natural Gold, whew!!!!
Their poo really stinks!!! ALMOST to the point of going back to
Marshall's and staying with the 8 and 1 Ultimate. I did also use the
Bi-oder, but lately have not had the money, but I do now and will be
running to the store to get more!!! Please no flamers for my food
choices, I go with what makes my fuzzy's happy and healthy and I don't
pick on anyone else for what they choose! I know Marshall's is not the
best food out there, but I did see a BIG difference in my guys and
they did thrive on it, maybe because they are Marshall's ferrets, who
knows??!! But I do like the 8 and 1 Ultimate and the Natural Gold. I'll
see what happens once I get them back on the bi-oder, but if it takes
Marshall's food to even things out, then I'll add that to the other
2 foods as well. After spending hours in the store reading all the
ingrediants on all the ferret foods that are out there? They must
have thought I was nuts!!! Marshall's is far from the worst food out
there!!! Some of the things I found in some foods had to me yelling and
talking outloud to myself!! I thought for sure the store was going to
send in the men with the whitecoat at any second!!! But for now, I'll
be getting the bi-oder and see what happens and take it from there,
I'll do whatever it takes to make my babies happy!!! and my nose too!!
LOL!!!! Not that I care what smells are going around, but I'm not the
only one who has to live here so I have to be considerate at least for
them!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo