Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:35:49 -0500
> <http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_central/nanaimonewsbulletin/news/27286524.html>

Oh, Darlene! What a wonderful way to make us sit up and take notice! I
am so glad that all are okay. I wonder where the ferret ended up as the
truck rolled if he was free in the vehicle. Duncan was in the cage and
had contusions around his heart.

She was lucky. One of my friends had a son about my daughter's age.
When they were in high school, the son was driving on a two lane road.
A bee got in the car and distracted him, causing him to run off the
road. Unfortunately for all, there were two pedestrians walking in the
spot where he swerved. They were killed. He has to live with that the
rest of his life.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we