From:
Sara Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:30:41 -0400
Hi all, this is your very slow bridgegreeter. Or it has been that way
the last few months. Family issues have arisen in my human's life that
require me to take an extended leave of absence from greeting at the
FML. As we all know, family comes first. I will return to my duties,
but I don't know exactly when. I may pop in from time to time with a
story from the Bridge, but that will be all for a while. I will still
greet your fuzzies, but you just won't see your greetings.. Pie and
No. 421 are excellent greeters, so you have nothing to worry about and
perhaps another greeter may arrive. Who knows? I have already done a
number of them in private and am almost caught up.

Oh yes, know that I love you and will I look forward to returning once
again

Lovey and hugs,
SaraFerret, bridgegreeter