Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:24:06 +0000
I have had excellent results with melatonin implants. Only twice has it
not been really effective, though it has been effective numerous times.
As for the Lupron, price around. Some vets give the injections for
less, especially if you have to bring them in regularly. Also, Lupron
can actually last for longer than a month. My vet said it's possible
for the results to last two to three months. You can also put the
ferret(s) on melatonin supplements and light therapy (12 hours of near
darkness/12 hours of light), though this has to be done at exactly the
same time every day in order for it to work properly. Debbie