From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:07:30 -0700
Sorry for the wierd listing, but it's true!  Buckie likes sleeping in my
dresser drawer, and it happens to be the underwear drawer.  Well, I get
out of the shower, and go looking through my dresser, and i can't even
find a pair of socks...i mean EVERYTHING is gone!!  So i'm running around
the house in my towel looking in buckie's hiding spots searching for my
clothes.  Finally after about 5 minutes I round up most of my clothes...
that little sneak!  he's probably laughing to himself about how he made
me streak through the house....(nobody's home by the way) ahh ferrets...
gotta love em!

also, this is probably the last chance you can get at getting your fuzzie
a carrier, hammock, sleep sack, wicker bed, and brush.  I will donate 25%
to S.O.S. and the shipping is free....... so here we go!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2028076632

(bill sorry for this being so late)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /