From:
Ingrid Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:02:46 -0700
Yes, I brought home another beautiful boy from 24 Carat Shelter.  He's a
dark silver mit with a black nose.  Big boy too.  I just couldn't help
myself.  He was too cute.  I know you all understand.  But my husband is
away and what will I say?  Come on, guys.  Help me with this.  When he
gets home I need a good excuse.  And I have some excuses that I and
others have come up with:

-no one wanted him and I could tell he was lonely
-the shelter is sooooooo full you wouldn't believe it
-we didn't have this color
-you need your eyes checked
-Yes, honey, we have always had this many ferrets, have you been drinking?
-when they zoom around like that, it just seems like we have more
-I fed them after midnight and then they got in the waterbowl
-I promise I won't get anymore if you let me keep this one

Anymore?