From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:32:04 EDT
A book is being released in books stores this October called, "God's
Messenger's: What Animals Teach Us about the Divine".  It's the second
part to the book, "Angel Animals".  It features a ton of short stories
about how animals have affected others spiritually in one form or
another.  There are touching accounts of how animals have helped others.
Richard Simmons, Betty White, and a host of others have endorsed this
book.  I can't wait to get mine and read it.  There is to be a tiny part
in there that I have authored about Sean and Rocky.  I just thought you'd
think it's neat that a little ferret got in there.

Wolfy