From:
TIGERZ WAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 01:29:53 -0800
thoughs of you out there using mirc i suggest you try to download a chat
program calle POWWOW.

it is a totally freeware program and does some interesting features.  you
can find it at www.tribal.com/wpsearch.htm .  just click on the get powwow
3.0, and you will be able to find others out here that love to chat.  and
when you do don't forget to look me up [log in to unmask]  just thought
i would put my 2 cents in.  any questions email me please.
----
no i am not a creator or have anything to deal with this program other than
a user.