From:
Theresa Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:10:00 -0500
As we start the new year, there are so many that I owe a long past due
"thank you" to that it's hard to know where to start.  I suppose the best
place would be to say that I hope you will accept my most sincere apology
& that you can find it somewhere in your soul to forgive me, especially
if there's anyone I've neglected to mention.  You see, although I haven't
said it until now, your kindness & generosity has never been far from my
thoughts or my heart, I just never seem to have the time to just sit in
front of the keyboard.

So in no particular order, my thanks to all of you...

To the Castleman's for sending us Tazzie's Wheels for Bubbles.  I wish I
could have reported to you how well our little one was doing on her new
legs, but my precious never had the opportunity.  She took a turn for the
worse & left us too soon.  I'm sure her wheels will one day be needed by
another of our discarded wards.  Your pink & white kindness will always
be remembered.

Pat, what can I say.  You're always there for me, my friend, my
confidant, my comfort.  You're always there when I need you.  You were
there for Bubbles too, from sending out the little birdie about her
needing wheels to sending her the perfect carry pouch of your own design.
Anyone who needs to carry a little one close & secure should have one of
your pouches.

To our wonderful foster care-givers - Jill & Tony, Terri & Dan, Mary
Ann & Jamie, Leslie & Mike, Benita, Linda, Florence & Steve, Margaret &
Florence.  You're always there for the little ones.  You provide a loving
haven & special care in a comfortable, clean environment.  You hand feed
& medicate the sick & acclimate the wary.  You provide transportation &
have so often dug into your own pocket for food & medical care.  And
hardest of all, you are there for the little ones in the end, when it's
their time to go.  You endure their pain & suffer their loss.  You are
the foundation of Ferret Business of GA & I am proud to call you my
friends.

Dahlene, you are singly responsible for adopting more medically
challenged & older ferrets than anyone I have ever had the pleasure
to know.  Your love meant so much to so many who probably would have
otherwise never had a home of their own.  You truly have a heart of gold.

Sharon, Kat, & Susie, your generous support has helped us provide both
vaccinations & medical care.  You are the good faith samaritans from
afar.  I hope that one day Sharon & Kat will be able to see all that
they've helped.

Special thanks to my dear friend & partner Jill who was right there with
me from the beginning.  I could never say enough for all you've done.

To all of you who have opened up your home to ferrets who needed a place
to go.  You are my heros.

And of course, to BIG & the girls of S.O.S. for all you do & for always
being there.

Again, if there's anyone whom I've failed to acknowledge, please believe
me when I say I am truly sorry.  My greatest enemy is time.

My best wishes & Happy New Year to all.

Juliana 404-984-1417
FERRET BUSINESS of GA