From:
"D.J. & Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 14:45:12 -0500
>From:    Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Good ferret news
>Just to counteract the impression one could get from reading this list >that
>ferrets are all sickly, I'll mention that Pixxel and Rusty are both
>farm-bred ferrets around 3.5 years old, we've had them both since they were
>kits, and so far as I know neither one has ever had a sick day...

Pam

thats so good to hear...I also have two VERY healthy ferrets.  Tyler and
Kendall are 5 years old and have also NEVER been sick a day in their lives
until last month when they got a cold from my mom!!  They are both from
private breeders and were fixed at ages 3-4.  They are beautiful!  *knock on
wood*

--

Truly,
Liz