Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:59:35 EST
OK - For the holidays I had to go to New Jersey and while I was there we
went To the Freehold Raceway Mall.  In the pet shop on the first floor
over by Sears, there is a baby ferret with a stub tail.

The pet store has him/her in an aquarium!  And they don't seem to know what
happened to his tail even though they don't seem to think it was like that
when they got him!

I almost bought him but I was leaving the next day and I didn't think we'd
have enough time for him to feel safe enough to sleep in my pocket so I
could smuggle him onboard the plane.

He was adorable and friendly - someone PLEASE go get him.I live in FL (I
was visiting family.) so I won't be back up there for a couple of months
at least.  The more I thought about him the more I kicked myself for not
buying him.  American Airlines be damned, he was small enough to smuggle
aboard.

BTW - any info on ferret friendly airlines?  AA would allow cats and small
dogs and even rabbits (?!) but not ferrets onboard.  Is this because they
are illegal to own in some states or some other bizarro reason?  I missed
my fuzzies morning "sugars" (kisses) and playtime.

Also - I was given this email address on an AOL Message Board - How do I
subscribe?   [Info sent. BIG]

Kat